Obtain Help from Our Experienced New York City Workers Compensation Lawyers
When you incur medical bills and lost wages due to a work injury, Rosenberg, Minc, Falkoff & Wolff will help you recover benefits and compensation for your losses. Our attorneys will work to ensure your medical bills are covered and that you can receive disability income.
Workers compensation benefits are not enough. Our experienced lawyers look to find an additional personal injury claim in Supreme Court. This is known as a third-party lawsuit, and provides a claim for your pain and suffering which is not permitted under workers compensation laws in New York.
Rosenberg, Minc, Falkoff & Wolff has been helping injured victims since 1922 and we have represented more than 30,000 injured clients. We know the ins-and-outs of the New York legal system and we will deal with your employer and the insurer for you. If your claim is denied or you don’t receive the full benefits you deserve, we will fight to fix the problem for you so you are taken care of.
For over three generations, our New York City attorneys have helped workers obtain more than $700 million dollars in benefits and compensation for injuries. Let us put our legal experience to work to help you. Call now for your free consultation: 1-800-660-2264.
What Benefits Are Available to Workers in New York?
Workers’ compensation benefits are available to all employees who are injured on the job, regardless of negligence. Our attorneys can help you with occupational injuries or illnesses as well as injuries caused by accidents. You can file a claim for benefits if you:
- Suffered injuries in a slip-and-fall or other type of accident on the job
- Suffered a motor vehicle accident while working
- Were involved in an accident doing work off-site
- Were exposed to toxins at work and got sick
- Suffered an overexertion injury such as a herniated disc
- Are experiencing a repetitive stress injury such as carpal tunnel
Any injury that arises in the course of performing your job entitles you to benefits, although you may need the help of a lawyer to prove that your injuries are work-related.
How We Can Help You
The law does not permit you to sue an employer after a workplace injury so; the full amount of your benefits must come from your workers’ compensation claim unless we can establish a third-party Supreme Court case for pain and suffering. The benefits you may be entitled to include:
- 100 percent coverage of medical bills and costs
- Coverage for costs related to treatment including adaptive medical devices and transportation to medical appointments
- Lost wages
- Temporary disability income for total or partial disabling conditions
- Permanent disability income for total or partial disabling conditions
- Death benefits
- Additional statutory damages for specific injuries
This money may be the only income you receive when your injuries prevent you from working, and the law says you are entitled to it. Our New York City law firm will fight to make sure that you secure proper compensation.
We will take care of everything from investigating your accident to negotiating with your employer or the insurer to make sure you get the money you need. Call 1-800-660-2264 now to get help from a top-rated New York City workers’ compensation lawyer you can trust.