Help for Ladder Accident Victims in New York City
Ladders can be extremely dangerous but are essential for construction workers to do their job. Falling off a ladder usually causes severe injuries and financial hardship for the family. Our Top Rated New York City ladder accident attorneys have proven results. Many of our injured clients have received very large financial settlements in the millions. We have won over one billion in settlements for injured New Yorkers. We take pride in our skill and how we rebuild the financial life of an injured worker and their family. One thing for sure we have a lot of experience winning ladder claims for injured workers.
Learn Your Rights.
No fee unless we win.
Our Success Rate Exceeds 95%.
Get Experienced Help Now.
Understanding Ladder Injury Claims Legally
When it comes to ladder accident claims, there are two main types:
- Ladder Accidents during the construction, renovation or painting of a building.
- Ladder Accidents in the workplace or at home where ladders fail.
Each of these is treated differently under the law and you must consult an experienced attorney to explain your rights under each circumstance. If it occurs during construction you may have a Labor Law case. If it happens in a different setting there may be a negligence or product liability claim to file.
Types of Ladders
The following are examples of ladders that have been involved in large settlements by our New York City law firm:
- Extension ladders; These are sectional ladders that extend. They are required to have safety feet, and to be secured when extended by either lashing the top of the ladder or having it held in place.
- A-frame ladders; These ladders are two pieces connected with hinges at the top and braced with locking braces on each side. They must be steady and have safety feet and not be used in the closed position as a leaning ladder.
- Leaning ladders; This is a one piece straight section must be secured at the top if and have nonslip safety feet.
The NYC Injury Law Firm You Need on Your Side
The law firm of Rosenberg, Minc, Falkoff and Wolff has the experience to win your ladder injury case. Our lawyers have won hundreds of millions of dollars for injured NYC workers involved in ladder accidents.
Our pledge to you:
- We will hire the best experts to build and investigate your case.
- Immediate cash advances can be arranged.
- We can help you with private doctors.
- You will always have an experienced construction injury lawyer at your side.
- You will never pay any expense or fee unless we win your case.
- Our success rate exceeds 95%
Our NYC ladder accident lawyers are dedicated to getting you the money you need and deserve. So call us today. We will treat you like one of our family, and fight for the settlement you deserve.
Get Experienced Help Now.