New York Motorcycle Accidents
After the Crash: What You Need To Know Now
If you or a loved one has been in an accident involving a motorcycle, where do you turn? Rosenberg, Minc, Falkoff & Wolff is ready to help you immediately. Call any time 24/7 to speak with our experienced New York motorcycle accident attorneys: 1-800-660-2264.
Factors to Consider Immediately
You have the right to file a claim for personal injuries and damages caused by a negligent motorist we will work hard to help you get the money you deserve. We have a 95 percent success rate and our attorneys have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars in accident compensation for injured victims.
Be aware that in New York State no-fault benefits do not apply to motorcycle riders and passengers so medical bills must be paid from another source. This is an important reason to contact an experienced motorcycle injury attorney to get advice on how to recover damages for your bike, injuries and medical bills.
We offer free consultations to motorcycle collision victims and we will come to your home or hospital room for an immediate consultation. Call now so we can start building your case and gathering evidence on your behalf. We are ready to help today.
Six Things You Should Do
Below are six actions you should take to protect your accident claim after a motorcycle accident:
- Call the police – You need to file an accident report from the scene of the collision so you can prove who was at fault. Police will come to the scene, review available evidence, issue any necessary citations and write up a report about how they believe the collision occurred.
- Get the names of witnesses – If there is a dispute about the cause of the collision, and witnesses can help to support your story. Our New York motorcycle accident lawyers will interview witnesses for you and help put together a solid case.
- Take photographs of the accident scene if possible with your cell phone to preserve evidence.
- Report the accident to your insurer – Your insurance company needs to know a collision occurred. However, keep in mind that your insurer is not on your side, they care about their profits. RMFW Law is on your side and we have a reputation with the insurance companies because of our three decades helping clients maximize compensation for motorcycle accident injuries.
- Be careful what you say – When talking to police, the other driver or any insurance companies, take care not to say anything to jeopardize your case. Our attorneys will deal with the insurance company so you don’t have to.
- Get medical help – You need to see a doctor, even if you do not think your injuries are serious. Symptoms may not appear right away for many conditions including whiplash or traumatic brain injury. Getting a diagnosis of all injuries could save your life. You also will have a record of the severity of the injuries you sustained in the motor vehicle collision.
Motorcycle accident victims are 30 times as likely to suffer death and five times as likely to get hurt in a collision compared to drivers in passenger cars. You cannot afford, and should not have to, handle the losses from the collision on your own.
Contact the Attorneys at RMFW Law
The attorneys at RMFW Law have the experience to provide help and advice after a motorcycle accident in New York. We offer support from right after your accident until you receive full compensation for medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, emotional distress or wrongful death.
We have been recognized among the 20 Leading Trial Lawyers of 2013 by Newsweek and have been named as Super Lawyers because of our compassionate and skillful representation. Let us put our legal experience to work. Call now to speak with an experienced lawyer. Start your free consultation by calling 1-800-660-2264.