Brooklyn Car Accidents
After Car Accidents in Brooklyn: Experienced Brooklyn Car Accident Lawyers Protect Your Rights
Never A Fee or Expense Unless We Win Your Case
Our Success Rate Exceeds 95%
Millions won for Brooklyn Car Accident Victims!
A car accident will cause stress and uncertainty in your life, but an experienced Brooklyn car accident attorney can help rebuild your life. At a time like this, you need immediate advice from a top Brooklyn car accident lawyers.
- Our goal is to get the compensation you deserve after an accident. Since 1922, the law firm of Rosenberg, Minc, Falkoff & Wolff has successfully represented Brooklyn car accident victims. We are tough personal injury lawyers and will not stop until we get the money you deserve for medical expenses, loss of income, and your pain and suffering.
- We can help arrange for your medical treatment at many locations Brooklyn, From Brooklyn Heights to Bensonhurst or even Williamsburg. Let us get you the compensation you deserve. We have won hundreds of millions for injury victims already.
Call Now, Our Brooklyn Car Accident Lawyers Will Answer Your Questions (212) 697-9280
Passengers suffering automobile injuries in Brooklyn are covered by the No Fault Insurance Law which will provide insurance for your medical bills and lost earnings, but only if you properly file with the correct insurance company within 30 days. ACT NOW! Insurance companies employ lawyers, adjusters and other professionals whose only goal is to minimize what they pay in claims. Having an experienced Brooklyn car accident lawyer at your side during the process is necessary if you expect to receive full compensation.
The New York City car accident law firm of Rosenberg, Minc, Falkoff & Wolff has won over one billion dollars for injured New Yorkers, many from Brooklyn. Our focus is on you and about making sure that you get the money you deserve. Let us help you.
How We Can Help After Your Car Accident
- We will investigate the accident scene with our investigator taking photographs, interviewing witnesses, preserving the evidence needed to prepare your case.
- We will obtain the Police and Driver’s Accident Report.
- A representative of our New York City Car Accident Law Firm can visit your home or hospital room if requested.
- We will advise you on which no-fault forms are required and ensure that they are properly filed within the necessary time limits.
- We will never charge you a fee or expense unless we win your case.
- We will assist you in finding a doctor that accepts no-fault insurance.
- We will obtain reports from doctors and hospitals necessary to properly present your case.
- We will investigate the owner and/or driver of the vehicle to determine how much insurance is available for your claim.
- We will investigate your own insurance policy to see if there are benefits that may apply to your accident and injury.
- We will represent you at every hearing along the way.
- We will prepare each document necessary to file and complete your legal claim, whether if it’s by lawsuit or settlement.
- We have attorneys daily in the Courts of Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Bronx and Staten Island.
- We will consult you regarding any settlement offers and fight to get you the full compensation you deserve.
- Offices in New York City, Manhattan, Queens, Bronx and Brooklyn.
Contact Us Today at (212) 697-9280.
Insurance companies are not going to consider adequately compensating you for these expenses unless they are forced to do so. Insurance companies take our New York City car accident lawyers very seriously. We have proven that we will not stop until our Brooklyn clients have been fully compensated.
Understand Car Accident Law in New York
What Is No-Fault Insurance in Brooklyn Auto Claims?
No-fault insurance is mandatory insurance coverage for any vehicle operated in the State of New York which provides benefits to the occupants for medical care insurance and loss of wages. The minimum limit in New York City is $50,000.00 of coverage. This can apply not only to occupants of the vehicle, but bicycle operators and pedestrians that do not have their own vehicles. No-fault insurance must be filed within 30 days of the accident and this is a very strict limit. It must be filed in writing to the no-fault carrier. Most medical providers in New York City do accept no-fault insurance. If you are receiving no-fault benefits there should be no out-of-pocket expenses for covered expenses. There is no co-pay charge. It is illegal for a doctor or a medical provider to overcharge you or make you pay personally in addition to what no-fault will compensate a doctor.
What is Uninsured Motorist Insurance in Brooklyn Auto Policies?
Uninsured Motorist Insurance is coverage provided by your own vehicle’s insurance policy in the event you are in an accident with an uninsured motorist. This is coverage to protect you in the event that another vehicle involved in the accident does not insurance.
Learn about Underinsured Car Insurance in the Brooklyn Courts.
Underinsured Insurance is coverage which you can purchase on your own policy which will give you or your occupant’s additional liability compensation insurance in the event that the other vehicle is not adequately insured. For example, if your insurance policy has $300,000.00 coverage limit but the vehicle that hot you has only $100,000.00 in available coverage then if you purchased Uninsured Motorist Insurance your occupants would receive the benefit of your higher limit of $300,000.00. This is optional insurance and you must purchase it from your own insurance carrier.
Common Types of Brooklyn Automobile Crashes:
Left-Hand Turns Cause Many Car Accidents
Left-hand turn cases are the most common of accident and involve one motorist making a turn in front of on-coming motorists. Often times, insurance companies refer these as left-hand turn cases. Generally, the vehicle continuing on the roadway not making a left-hand turn would have the right of way unless there is an allocation that they are speeding. The claim is usually that the driver made a sudden left-hand turn in front of the oncoming vehicle.
Rear End Collisions – The Most Common Type of Car Accident
In New York City rear end collisions are very common. With stop and go traffic and inclement weather the opportunity for rear end collision is abundant. Generally, under New York State Motor Vehicle Law, a driver is responsible for seeing what’s there to be seen ahead of them. Generally, the driver that is hit in the rear is normally successful in winning their claim.
Driving While Impaired or Intoxicated
Drinking and driving or using drugs is an ultra-hazardous activity. Unfortunately, impaired drivers cause deadly accidents because their reaction time is slower and they are drowsy or distracted.
Excessive Speed Accidents
Many accidents are contributed to excessive speed. The law in the State of New York actually talks about traveling faster than conditions allow on the roadway. What this means is that you can be charged with speeding in bad weather even if you were driving below the posted speed limit. Speeding leaves less time to react and/or stop and requires more car lengths to bring our vehicle to a halt.
Cross-Over Accidents Explained
These accidents when one vehicle crosses over a divided highway or roadway into oncoming traffic. These are the deadliest forms of crashes as impact speed is doubled what a single vehicle accident involves as the vehicles are heading towards each other at equal or greater speeds. We often see tragic results from cross-over accidents. A lot of time is spent on evaluating how a cross-over accident occurred and who is responsible by reconstructing the impact point, skid marks, witness statements on the roadway and trajectory of the vehicles after impact.
Taking on serious NYC Automobile Personal Injury Cases, our New York City Car Accident Lawyers offer the help and advice you will need to win your case.