As the most-recent addition to our firm, Jesse has quickly established a track record as a dedicated and tough advocate for the injured. He is well respected by his clients, colleagues and adversaries because of his experience trying cases to verdict, and his successful track record of obtaining favorable settlements for our clients. Jesse approaches cases with the intensity, dedication and thoroughness necessary to ensure that our clients attain full compensation for their injuries. Jesse is a huge asset to his clients because he understands how to evaluate their cases and effectively negotiate to ensure that their needs and those of their families are served. Jesse began his legal career at a large Wall Street law firm after graduating in the top portion of his class from top-tier Vanderbilt law school, after which he served as a law clerk for the Hon. Barbara R Kapnick , JSC, New York State Supreme Court and ultimately joined our firm.
Education and Awards
- Juris Doctor, Vanderbilt University Law School, 2011. President, Phi Delta Phi Honor Fraternity; Street Law Society (Community Outreach and Education); Moot Court.
- Bachelors in Political Science and Spanish, Washington University in St. Louis, 2008. Dean’s List; Honors Graduate.
Admissions and Memberships
- New York State Bar (State Court): 2011
- Southern and Eastern Districts of New York (Federal Court): 2011
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- Fluency in English and Spanish