New York City Personal Injury Law Blog
COMMACK: Nine People Exposed To Carbon Monoxide In Chase Bank At 39 Vanderbilt Motor Parkway
Posted on Jun 20, 2016 in Personal Injury
CHASE BANK MAY BE LIABLE FOR EXPOSING CUSTOMERS TO DEADLY GAS
COMMACK, NEW YORK (June 19, 2016) – Nine people at a Chase Bank were exposed to a potentially deadly gas and had to be sent to the hospital, according to Patch.com. (map)
Authorities are saying that there was a carbon monoxide leak Friday Afternoon at the bank located at 39 Vanderbilt Motor Parkway. The symtoms for carbon monoxide poisoning can be similar to the symptoms of the flu and may include upset stomach and vomiting.
Prolonged exposure to carbon monoxide can result in death. It is colorless, odorless and can be difficult to detect in the absence of a carbon monoxide detector.
The RMFW Law Firm was deeply concerned to see that so many people were exposed to such a dangerous gas. The police need to investigate what happened at this Chase Bank. All of these customers could have potentially died as a result of their exposure.
If you have suffered an injury after being exposed to carbon monoxide you may be able to file a lawsuit. Our lawyers at the RMFW Law firm have successfully recovered over a billion dollars for our clients across New York. Call us today to see if you may be entitled to compensation at 212 697 9280.